Supermodel gets speeding ticket in Porsche Carrera GT

Porsche Carrera Gets Speeding Ticket

I originally saw this car being driven HARD by its sexy owner downtown during 2008 Montreal Formula 1. On the way out of Montreal Sunday night (heat stroked, hungover and in need of rehab) we came across the same Porsche Carrera GT with the same supermodel driver behind the wheel freshly pulled over by the MONTREAL POLICE!!!









While the police were off in there little cruiser, the driver noticed some people she knew on the street and invited them over to talk while the cop wrote up her speeding ticket.





She didn’t seem overly impressed with the situation and wasn’t excited that I was in her face with my camera, even though I assured her I was only interested in photographing her “ex-husbands” car :P





The cop told me that she was doing 69km/h in a 50km/h zone (19km/h over). I can pretty much guarantee you that this ticket was reduced and that she was most likely doing well over 100km/h on that long stretch of road where they had a speed trap setup.

RELATED POSTS
Porsche Gemballa Mirage GT Spotted in Canada!!
Father Hamilton Crashes Porsche Carrera GT
MadWhips Porsche Carrera GT Gallery


[Source: WhipDaddy @ MadWhips.com]



Related posts:



Related posts:



Share this post!

Bookmark and Share

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий